Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Retrospective Dialogue Sheets in InfoQ

Happy new year! - my opening missive for the new year is elsewhere...

I’ve written more about Retrospective Dialogue Sheets for this weeks InfoQ - “Dialogue Sheets: A new tool for retrospectives.”

This piece summarises many of the findings I discussed a few weeks ago in Dialogue Sheets feedback #1 and Dialogue Sheets feedback #2 blog entries.

A footnote to a footnote, I discussed dialog sheet print-on-demand a few weeks ago. After that I was able to reduce the price of printed sheets. As I suspected at the time the price reduction has made no difference to the number of people using the service. I therefore conclude that it is not the price of the sheets but rather the fact that there is a charge at all the creates the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.