Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Speaking in Cambridge: BCS, IIBA and Cambridge Examination

I’m speaking in Cambridge at the end of the month – evening of 30 April to be exact. This is a join event between: the British Computer Society, Cambridge Examinations and the International Institute of Business Analysts. To be honest, I’m a little intimidated by these three heavy weight organizations, they are all quite serious…

The subject is the role of Business Analysts in Agile development. I’ve entitled my bit “Agile Practices go better with Business Analysis.” I believe the event is open to all comers more details at:


Basically I’ll be making my ‘bottleneck has moved’ argument and describing how product owners (whether business analysts or product managers) can keep things moving along. Much of this derives from lean thinking: its not enough to do things better, we need to do less of the wrong things. Along the way I’ll also be touching on the ‘alignment trap’.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.